Monday, October 26, 2015
My Family
I love being in college and for the longest time I couldn't wait to get here because I was tired of being at home. Now that I've been in college for almost four years now, I realized how much I really miss my family. Yes they get on my nerves at times and I can't stand to be in the same room as some of them, but now that I don't get to see them on a regular basis I have found out how much I really can't live without them. I'm glad I get to go home soon for christmas because I'm missing my family more than you could imagine and I can't wait to see them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's nice that you enjoy your family and appreciate them. I know you love them more than you can show them. It's hard to always show love being away from family.
ReplyDelete