Monday, October 5, 2015
The Jungle Called My Room
As a child my room was always junky but then again what child's room isn't. I promised myself when I got older and got out on my own, like I am now that I am in college, that I would always keep my room clean. It hasn't worked out that way. Now don't get me wrong I do manage to keep it clean sometimes but it just never stays that way. I always keep it spotless for about two days. Three if its a good week. But after that I get to that lazy point and I start throwing things everywhere and then I tell myself that I'm going to pick it up later but later never comes and then it just piles up and then I'm faced with a tremendous mess. I have to get better or soon I won't be able to find my bed!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's good to realize you can keep your room cleaner. Some people are blind to a messy room and often think that a disorderly room is fine. It's not the biggest deal in life, but it can reflect how you are well when your room is kempt.
ReplyDeleteI find that when I am able to keep my room clean I am also more effective in getting my homework done. It just makes it easier for me to focus on things.
ReplyDelete