Monday, November 16, 2015

Homesick

It is definitely getting to that time of year where I am beginning to get homesick. I can usually hold it together for a couple of months but around the end of November, I start to feel it. I love my family and even though they get on my nerves at times and i enjoy time away from them, I definitely can't wait to be back with them and spend some quality time because I really do miss them. I envy those who live close and are able to go back home at the drop of a hat because I really wish I could do that but it's going to be ok because I'm going to make the most of my time with them when I get there.

1 comment:

  1. I think that it is great that you mixed up what you have been posting about with a post about something like family. Family should be important to everyone and I think that it is awesome that yours means so much to you.

    ReplyDelete