Monday, November 9, 2015
The Season Is Here!!
Man oh man how excited I am now that basketball season has finally gotten here. I was anticipating this season more than any other season honestly mainly because this is my first time playing for the same school two years in a row. The difference now is that I have been at this school for one year already and I know how everything works. I won't be surprised by anything because I know what is expected of me and I will make sure I step up to the plate and meet the standards that have been put upon me because I want to be great this season and not only me but I want to help my team be great as well. One of the other main reasons I am excited for this season is because I finally for the first time after three years get to play beside one of my best friends Kendric Warren. We went to school together freshman year and redshirted and then he moved on and I stayed then he got me to come to Central and then he left for another year. So now we finally get to live the dream and play on the dame team.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think that it is awesome how excited and determined you are about this season. It's really cool that you and Kendric get to play together now too.
ReplyDelete