Monday, November 30, 2015
The Long Drive Home
It's coming to that time of year where I have to travel back home for Christmas. This is definitely a happy time for me no doubt about it but there is one thing that I definitely hate about it and that is the long drive I have to take just to get there. I'm from Indianapolis, Indiana so from here to there I'm looking at about a 10 hour drive including the two times I have to stop for gas. This journey wouldn't be as bad if I had a companion to join along with me and they wouldn't even have to drive but just having the company would make the ride much more enjoyable but instead its just me, two cans of red bull and the radio blasting as loud as possible to make sure I stay awake. Hopefully next year for my last year in school I'll be able to find a plane ticket that is affordable so that this trip doesn't have to be such a trek.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry that you have to travel so far for home! I am going back to Arizona so I completely understand! Hope you consume a ton of red bull!
ReplyDelete-Zoe Snyder